Interview with Haley Jeffries: 6 year old Model, Actress, Podcaster & Entrepreneur



Haley Nicole Jeffries is an actress, dancer, model, podcast host, and an entrepreneur. She has a new show set to launch in July and a t-shirt line coming soon with a mission to spread love and peace around the world. She is almost 7 years old and has the heart and energy of an old soul. Some would say, she has lived this life a long time ago and is back to bless this world with her positive energy, a voice for the children and her contagious smile. I had the pleasure of sitting down with Haley for this interview and her responses were incredible. 

Check out the full interview below:  

Which nickname do you like the best, Haley Nicole, Haley J or do you have a different nickname? I like the nickname Haley J because my mom wrote it on a vision board and I really like it.  

What is your happiest memory? My happiest memory is going to the water park in Nashua, New Hampshire. I love when it is summer because we always go somewhere.

What advice would you give to parents? I think that parents should have more fun and not be so serious all the time. Take more adventure trips and listen more to your kids.

What do you like to do for fun? I like to play soccer with my dad.

What is your favorite subject in school? My favorite subject is Math. I like numbers.

What is your favorite book to read? My favorite book to read is, “Little Bo Peep’s Missing Sheep” written by Alan Durant and Leah-Ellen Heming. When I was sick at school, I read the entire book repeatedly until my Abuela picked me up from school.

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 10 years from now, I will be 17 years old. I think I would be driving and working. I would be on my way to College and running my own company.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be a veterinarian or a teacher.

What is your favorite color? Pink!

What do you like to wear? I like to wear anything that makes me feel free and colorful. I watch tv and get inspired to create my own fashion style. I like to mix things up.

What type of hairstyles do you like? That is so easy. I like ponytails and I like to wear my hair down so it can be free. My mom calls it the natural look.

What makes you happy? Playing hide and seek makes me happy.

What are some things you miss doing and cannot do because of the coronavirus? I miss going to school, I miss going to the park, I miss going to see my grandparents and I miss seeing my friends.

What is your superhero name and what powers do you have? Black Widow because she is a spy. I would like to be able to fly and be invisible. I would fly around the world and I do not want people to see me flying around.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would go to Europe. I would like to see all the buildings, the art, and the beautiful flowers.

Why do you like being a kid? Because it is fun being a kid. I get to play with my friends, I get to eat ice cream, I get to play dress up with my dolls and I get to do cartwheels outside.

What do you like most about your parents? I like that my mom takes me to the spa, and she talks to me about a lot of things. I like that my dad plays sports with me. I like when we have movie night and my mom makes popcorn for us.

What do you think about people who judge others based on their skin color? It is very sad. I have friends who have a different skin color than me, but they are my friends and I care about them and they care about me. 

With the launch of your podcast and t-shirt line, what do you hope to accomplish? The Podcast is fun and I want it to be a lot of conversations with kids and my brothers. My t-shirt is about spreading love. I just want it all to be about having fun. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create A New Finale By: Traci Neal - Christian Spoken Word Artist & Youth Speaker

Hip-Hop Legend Easy Mo Bee Recalls Studio Sessions with Miles Davis, Tupac & Biggie

Introduction: Podcast Creator | Host | Executive Producer | Financial Aid Consultant | Lifestyle Blogger