Teddy Riley VS. Babyface | REMATCH IG LIVE FULL BATTLE

Video credit: Crooklyn Reactions


Who else had their wine, tea, pretzels, dinner, dessert...??

I was 5 hours late to the party but I had so much fun. Good music can bring soo many people together. Doesn't matter the color of your skin, your gender or anything else. Shout out to the music legends for a phenomenal do over.

Babyface and Teddy Riley took me back to my younger days...

Check out the video and let me know in the comments who you voted for. I originally said Teddy had this in the bag but then Babyface played his guitar and sung an original... then he went to a song he wrote for Karyn White and I was back on team Babyface. This was such a hard choice but enjoy!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create A New Finale By: Traci Neal - Christian Spoken Word Artist & Youth Speaker

Introduction: Podcast Creator | Host | Executive Producer | Financial Aid Consultant | Lifestyle Blogger